QS/1 and Integra’s 2020 iQ Conference is officially postposed in response to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
As the world has been following the progression of the COVID-19 health crisis, all of us have been forced to make significant sacrifices in our personal and professional lives. QS/1 and Integra understand as an essential member of the healthcare team, you must be available to your patients more than ever during this time.
We’ve decided to postpone this year’s iQ Customer Conference. We are exploring program alternatives, including a virtual conference and will keep you apprised of our progress. In the meantime, all registrants and exhibitors will receive a full refund for fees paid.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Be safe and please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.
Kevin P. Welch
- Both Attendees and Exhibitors will receive a full refund for your registration.
- If you paid by credit card: We will be cancelling registrations beginning April 1st. Your refund will be returned to the credit card used at the time of your registration checkout. Once refunded, issued refunds will take approximately 7-10 business days to appear back into your account.
- If you were invoiced but have not yet paid: We will simply cancel your registration and you will not receive any additional invoice. No payment is due.
- If you were invoiced and already sent in a check: We will cancel your registration and refund your payment. You will receive this in the form of a check within the next four weeks.
- If you registered but were not yet invoiced: We will simply cancel your registration and you will not receive an invoice. No payment is due.
- Please cancel your hotel reservation to avoid fees. To do so, please call Omni Reservations at 1-800-THE-OMNI and reference the iQ Conference and Smith Technologies. You have until 72 hours before your stay to cancel, though we recommend you do so while it is top of mind.
- There are currently no new dates set for the iQ Conference. Due to recent events surrounding COVID-19 and the pressure we understand is being put on our customers, we will monitor the situation before committing to new dates. That said, QS/1 and Integra are dedicated to bringing our staff and customers together at events like iQ, Regional Meetings, and Tradeshows. We will resume these in-person events as soon as it is safe to do so.
Please call or email us with any questions about the conference. We're here to assist you during these times.
Email us at email@example.com
Give us a call:
Attendee Contact: Camille Corn at (864) 253-8735
Exhibitor Contact: Bridget Naidu at (360) 851-9633