Each series strives to bring you in-depth product training and valuable, timely information about industry and business topics affecting your pharmacy. Our first series will focus on an introduction and question and answer with new QS/1 and Integra Leadership. Two customer panels give you ideas on what pharmacies like yours learned from COVID-19 and how they would better prepare for a similiar situation; while four short, targeted training sessions get you up-to-date with NRx, SharpRx, and PrimeCare.
Series 1: Program Highlights
- Meet our new leadership team.
- Gain 2 live C.E. credits, one in pharmacy law.
- Dive deeper into NRx®, SharpRx®, and PrimeCare®.
- Join Brad Kile on the government’s response to COVID-19 and pinpoint opportunities for your pharmacy.
- Hear how your peers plan to prepare for another public health emergency like COVID-19.
- Learn the basics of digital marketing for pharmacies.
- Explore valuable services and technologies in our Exhibit Hall.
- Chat with our interface experts.
- Network with peers and connect with QS/1 and Integra staff.
ACPE® accredited CE credits (for pharmacists and techs) will be offered. Series 1 provides 2 total live C.E. credits, one in pharmacy law.
The number available will vary series to series, based on the program.
|12:30 PM - 1:00 PM||Virtual Reception||Hosted by QS/1 and Integra||All - Community and Institutional|
|1:00 PM - 1:30 PM||Meet the Leadership: Executive Panel||RedSail Technologies|
Kraig McEwen, CEO
Joe Strayer, Exec VP, IT and Ops
Mike McManus, VP, Sales
Anthony Cinalli, Exec VP, Prod Mgmt & Mktg
|All - Community and Institutional|
|1:30 PM - 1:50 PM||Question & Answer with Leadership||Executives from Meet the Leadership||All - Community and Institutional|
|2:00 PM - 3:00 PM||CE: COVID-19 Government Response: Opportunities for Pharmacists and Pharmacies||Bradley Kile, President at The Dumbarton Group||All - Community and Institutional|
Once logged into the event, drop in at the Interface Café. Learn about a variety of solutions and services to help improve efficiency, reduce duplicate data entry, and enhance customer service. Our ready-made interfaces use government and industry standards to ensure reliable, accurate communications.
Chat live, send messages, or set up meetings with one of our four interface experts – two from each business unit.
We're here to help! If you have any questions about the iQ Virtual Series, please reach out to us.
Registration Now Open